Friday, March 4, 2011

"Best Friends"




This is a free idea painting that I did for my best friend. It's acrylics on a 12" x 12"; simply titled "Best Friends". This painting was a lot of fun to do --since most of the time that I was painting it I was reminiscing about the good (bad, hilarious, ugly, and everything in between) times that the two of us have shared. A few times while painting I would have to shoot her a text to remind her about some of these times too. HAHA! I know I should have been focusing on the painting, but I think sharing these stories with her while I was painting helped this painting evolve into its final form. It's a pretty bright, bubbly, and overall fun painting to look at (in my opinion) and that pretty much sums each of us up; along with the friendship we share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment