Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Beginning

The best place to start is the beginning.. 


College has been one of the best times for me as an individual. I've learned quite a bit about myself while changing towards the person I will continue to be in life. I've also met some of the most amazing people and look forward to maintaining these friendships through our lives. 


Recently, I was re-introduced to art by my roommate Ryan. He's an art education major, and while we lived together I decided to get a painting lesson from him. After the first lesson, I was hooked and had a continuous itch to paint again.  I finally bought my own brushes and paint supplies and have began my adventure of discovering my inner artist. 


Decided to start a blog about it so that I can 1: get some feedback/criticism from people about my different paintings; and 2: hopefully I'll be able to see and document myself grow as an artist. Hope you enjoy this as much as I have enjoyed creating and painting my imagination for all to see. Who knows --maybe this will inspire someone else to discover their inner artist too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment